Whenever I have a vivid enough dream, I like to record it and draw any images that are still in my head. Sometimes the results are terrifying. :I
1) Big red furry guy, about 6-7 ft. This thing was chasing me around my old highschool in search of some magic pebbles I had.
2) Ghoul, around 5'6. This guy had the sexiest voice I'd ever heard. Apparently there was a zombie invasion going on in this restaurant, and he was one of the workers. He was killed by them, but instead of going through the zombie stage, he "skipped" it and ended up as a ghoul or something. idfk
3) Mutant rat, size of a small dog. Dear god, that thing still haunts me. ;_; I was exploring the abandoned part of an office building/school and decided to crawl around in the air vents. I heard little footsteps running up behind me, and I turned around to find THIS FUCKER chasing me at full speed. It had a weird face tumor.
4) Dinosaur clone, about 2.5 ft. tall, very thin. This was an interesting one. I found a dinosaur fossil in my backyard and saw that it still had some meat on it, so I sent it to a lab in hopes that they could clone it. It turned out to be a stegosaurus, but my weird dream logic made it so that there "wasn't enough flesh to make a whole dinosaur"... that's clearly not how it works, but they ended up making an extremely fragile, boneless creature that could run like a dog or a human. I noted that it had the intelligence of a retarded dog and liked to play with them, but it couldn't play too rough because of its fragile body.
5) "Friendly Carpet Man", about 8 ft. This was from a long time ago, but it still interests me. This guy would always stand in a corner silently, and if you tossed him an object of some kind, he would make it into a lovely throw rug.
6) Pink cat plushie, 2.5 in. Believe it or not, besides the rat, this was the scariest of them all. When I went to sleep, this thing would start glowing and slowly floating toward me until it was a foot from my face. Then it just stared at me until I screamed and someone else came into the room.
And now I challenge you all to draw things from your dreams